Buffalo checkered tablecloth - Navy and cream
When it comes to the classic red and black buffalo plaid, it seems this pattern has prevailed for a very long time. Buffalo plaid originated from none other than Woolrich Woolen Mills. ... Legend has it that Woolrich's designer of the distinctive style owned a herd of buffalo and that's how it got its name.
- 100% Cotton Table Linens
- A piece of cotton table Cloth made of pure organic cotton sourced from textile Kingdom- South India.
- Sports a contemporary look with Buffalo size Navy and Cream checkboxes over a basic plaid cotton cloth
- Specially made for Halloween parries, Christmas night, farmhouse decor, halloween decor and family dinners with love and care.
- Measures exactly 63 X 109 in scale with Buffalo Checkboxes and soft fur, processed in hands by expert designers.
- With Hemstitched corners, our cotton table cloth will stand for longer time than other brands. For good results, we recommend washing them at normal-level water and ironing at 40 degree celsius .